Unlock your team potential with Thinking Environment meeting techniques
Thu, 9th Nov 2023 14:30 - Tues, 28th Nov 2023 17:00
I’m excited to be running 3 virtual sessions from mid to the end of November, to showcase this powerful approach, and give you actionable tools which you can introduce immediately into your workplace.
As a licensed Time to Think facilitator, I’ve seen the positive impact released by these tools – and want you to be able to benefit from them too.
Session 1: Experience the benefits of taking Time to Think.
Join us for this first session where I explain the provenance of this approach, and model a Thinking Pair. You will then have the opportunity to hold your own thinking session with a partner. This is the most important building block for Thinking Environment work.
See how powerful this is, and the impact it brings. Deepen your ability to really listen to the people and the environment around you - and reap significant rewards in your 1-2-1, team, and meeting interactions.
Session 2: Practice advanced group tools to help you:
- include, value, and engage everyone present during group and team sessions
- make more space for diverse views resulting in richer, and more fruitful discussions
- generate more innovative and creative ideas
- build more trust and understanding with people you lead and work alongside
- leverage this new thinking to move forward confidently and achieve greater results.
You and your teams will be better equipped to work well together - and will be more empowered to pivot at speed in response to the next challenge.
Session 3: Take part in a group problem smashing session. Learn how to use this highly successful method to:
- illuminate challenges and problems you and your teams face
- increase understanding of the situation through peer support and insight
- use time well to bring concentrated focus to an issue - in order to move forwards well
- gain clarity on next steps and find actionable solutions
- cut through issues more quickly and effectively, making best use of precious time.
Don't waste headspace on feeling stuck when you can discover ways of making progress.
How will you run the sessions?
Capped at 8 participants, we will be a select group.
This will give opportunities for deep learning - immersing yourself in the techniques - embedding them so that you can use them straight away in the workplace.
When is this happening and how can I sign up?
Sign up to the introductory session (Session 1) for the best overview, and solid foundation for the package.
Session 1: Experience the benefits of Time to Think - see and take part in a Thinking Session 21 September 230pm GMT (1 hour)
Session 2: Advanced collection of group tools to enable you and your teams to thrive 5 October 230pm GMT (2.5 hrs)
Session 3: Problem smashing session - technique and practice 12 October 230pm GMT (2.5 hours)
See below for Promo codes
Sign up early for 1 or more sessions and save 10% using code EARLY10
In addition, the first 4 people to sign up receive a 1-2-1 Thinking Session with me at a time to suit your calendar.
What have others said about the process?
‘Do not be fooled by the simplicity of this process. It will unleash the power of your whole organisation’. British Telecom.
Sign up today.